Zinel Milton MircoWow Casserole Set 3 Piece
Zinel Milton Microwow Casserole Set the first Insulated Food Casseroles with a stainless steel interior that is microwave safe without the lid.
New Zinel Milton Microwow, the first Insulated Food Casseroles with a stainless steel interior that is microwave safe without the lid.
Microwow Insulated Food Casseroles Keep food hot or cold for up to 4 hours. New thermal bonding fuses the casserole together completely sealing the unit making it dishwasher safe.
Made from food grade safe thermal plastics and stainless steel creating a robust casserole.
- Integrated side handles for easy handling
- stylish tri-tone colour finish
- 3 Piece Set includes: 1000ml Capacity (D 18cm x W21cm x H 12cm) ,1500ml Capacity (D 22cm x W 27cm x 14cm) and 2500ml (D 23.5cm x W29cm x H16cm)
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders over £100.00. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £12 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £11 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- The Republic of Ireland: £18 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366