Vango Tuscany Air 400 Elements ProShield
Vango Tuscany Air 400 Elements ProShield
A stylish, unique design with no detail spared, the Vango Tuscany Air 400 Elements Proshield is the ideal space to bring all the family together on breaks away. Sit back, relax and take in the views from the Vango Tuscany Air awning.
Order before 2pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri)
A stylish, unique design with no detail spared, the Tuscany Air 400 is the ideal space to bring all the family together on breaks away.
Featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® S.I Pro single point inflation and Multi-Point Deflation, ensuring even large awnings can be pitched with ease and in just a few minutes. Constructed with new Elements ProShield, a robust fabric with the added benefit of ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention.
The Tuscany also benefits from Vango's unique Draught Seal System, creating a tight seal between the awning and caravan without the need for poles on breezy days. Enjoy expansive views with the large Diamond Pro windows and multi-zip privacy curtains, guaranteeing a light and bright awning.
Sit back, relax and take in the views from the Vango Tuscany Air awning.
- Extra Large Living Space - Provides plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Vista Front Windows - Floods the living area with light and provides a great viewing gallery
- Two Carry Bags - For easier storage, transport and packing we have split this awning into two bags, one for the main structure of the awning and one for all the included extras such as
- Draught Skirt, Wheel Arch Covers, Pegs, Pump, Storm Straps, Bracer Beams*(*Model Specific)
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure - With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with AirBeam® pump)
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Elements ProShield - Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings. This high quality, weather-resistant fabric features ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention
- Vango Draught Seal System - Our Patented Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan. Patented GB2574036
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available - Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
- Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
Please Note: This is a Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders of £100.00 and over. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £22 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £22 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366
Returns are accepted according to your statutory rights. The products must be returned in an unused state, in original unopened packaging. If the product is faulty, please contact us with as much detail about the fault as possible so that our team can help with a refund or replacement.
|Display Stock Status||STOCK|
|Awning Check Text||No|
|Mark On Sale||No|
|Awning Of Month||No|
Write Your Own Review