Vango Riviera Air 390 Elements All Season Awning
Vango Riviera Air 390 Elements All Season
A luxurious extension to your caravan that you won't want to be without on any trip, the Vango Riviera Air 390 Elements All Season Awning will complement any caravan with its modern colour pallet and it's perfect for extended seasonal pitching. For a premium home from home feel on the campsite, there isn't quite anything like the Vango Riveira Air 390 awning.
Order before 2pm for next working day delivery (Mon-Fri)
A luxurious extension to your caravan that you won't want to be without on any trip, the Riviera Air 390 will complement any caravan with its modern colour pallet. Featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® S.I Pro single point inflation and Multi-Point Deflation, ensuring a seamless pitch and pack up every time. Created using the extensively researched Elements All Season fabric, your awning will stand strong against even rugged weather conditions.
Showcasing superior finishes including Diamond Pro windows for crystal clear views and enhanced insulation, multi-zip privacy curtains and zipped external window covers, the Riviera is perfect for extended seasonal pitching. For a premium home from home feel on the campsite, there isn't quite anything like the Vango Riveira Air 390.
- Weight: 32.5kg approx
- Width: 390cm
- Pitch Time: 15 Minutes Approx
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- This awning includes fully removable external window covers which can be easily zipped on to protect the windows in extreme weather or to simply add more protection and privacy when left unattended.
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Two Carry Bags - For easier storage, transport and packing we have split this awning into two bags, one for the main structure of the awning and one for all the included extras such as
- Draught Skirt, Wheel Arch Covers, Pegs, Pump, Storm Straps, Bracer Beams*(*Model Specific)
- Windbreak Attachment Points - Windbreak attachment points on either side of the awning. Attach any of our AirBeam windbreaks or the Sentinel Windbreak directly to the awning to create a tight seal between the awning and windbreak. This is ideal for creating a private enclosed area beside your awning – great for keeping dogs in!
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- Elements All Season Fabric – Created through extensive development and testing to ensure it's able to cope with extended exposure to the elements. This fabric is both soft to the touch and extremely strong and durable. Perfectly suited to extended or seasonal pitching with a UPF 50 rating, and ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Vango Draught Seal System - Our Patented Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan. Patented GB2574036
- Seasonal Awning –This awning is suitable for extended or seasonal pitching from April to October in the UK. During very strong winds or snowfall we recommend that you take your awning down
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available - Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
- Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders of £100.00 and over. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £22 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £22 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366
Returns are accepted according to your statutory rights. The products must be returned in an unused state, in original unopened packaging. If the product is faulty, please contact us with as much detail about the fault as possible so that our team can help with a refund or replacement.
|Display Stock Status||STOCK|
|Awning Check Text||No|
|Mark On Sale||No|
|Awning Of Month||No|
Write Your Own Review