Vango Riviera Air 330 Elements ProShield
The Vango Riviera Air 330 Elements Proshield awning offers a classic design packed with practical features for a home from home feel wherever you go. Make the most of family time together, with the Vango Riviera awning.
A classic design packed with practical features for a home from home feel wherever you go. Featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® S.I Pro single point inflation and Multi-Point Deflation, ensuring a seamless pitch and pack up every time.
Created using durable Elements ProShield fabric ensuring your awning will stand strong against even rugged weather conditions and showcasing superior finishes such as Diamond Pro Windows for crystal clear views and enhanced insulation.
With an optional annex to expand your space for storage or additional guests, there is ample room for all the family. Make the most of time together with the Vango Riviera.
- Weight: 30.4kg approx
- Pitch Time: 15 Minutes Approx
- Length: 275cm
- Width: 330cm
- Kador Adjustable Height: 235-250cm
- Kador Length: 350cm
- Covered Entry - Gives a sheltered entrance into your awning, which prevents rain from dripping into the living area
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Two Carry Bags - For easier storage, transport and packing we have split this awning into two bags, one for the main structure of the awning and one for all the included extras such as
- Draught Skirt, Wheel Arch Covers, Pegs, Pump, Storm Straps, Bracer Beams*(*Model Specific)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- AirBeam S.I Pro® - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self -isolating AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional. Patented GB2595865
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Elements ProShield - Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings. This high quality, weather-resistant fabric features ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention
- Vango Draught Seal System - Our Patented Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan. Patented GB2574036
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
Optional Mesh Door Pack Available - Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
Please Note: This is a Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service.
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders over £100.00. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £12 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £11 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- The Republic of Ireland: £18 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366