Vango Baletto Air 330 Elements ProShield
The Vango Balletto Air 330 awning, the perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite. From a handy storage and extra bedroom space, to family meals and relaxing, the Balletto Air 330 does it all.
The perfect setting for unwinding on the campsite. The Balletto Air 330 featuring Vango's revolutionary AirBeam® Single Point Inflation and Multi-Point Deflation makes for a brilliantly quick pitch and pack up, leaving you with more time to enjoy your time away.
Take in all-round views and enjoy the outdoors from the comfort of your awning with the large Diamond Pro Windows or adjust the zipped curtains for added privacy. Created with new Elements ProShield fabric, a weather resistant and highly durable fabric with the added benefit of ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention from UV light.
From a handy storage and extra bedroom space to family meals and relaxing, the Balletto Air 330 does it all.
- Pitch Time: 15 Minutes approx
- Weight: 28kg approx
- Height: 192cm
- Length: 250cm
- Width: 330cm
- Flexi Door - Adjust to be fully or half open, or completely removed for maximum flexibility whatever the weather
- Split Access Door - The 60/40 split of the side door allows you to roll a section away for quick entry. This door also features a secondary mesh door for added ventilation
- Easy Access Doors - A flat entry access door creates easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Bracer Beams Included - Small AirBeams® secured in between main AirBeam® structure for enhanced stability
- PVC Mud Strip - Positioned around base of awning for easy cleaning
- Diamond Pro Windows - 67% thicker than our Diamond Clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- AirBeam® Pump Included - Double action pump that will rapidly inflate your AirBeam® awning which comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Steel Rock Pegs Included - Pegs are strong, durable and can be used on more challenging terrain. Supplied with a handy carry bag
- Adjustable Pegging Points - Allows awning to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- SkyTrack® II - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system allows you to customise your awning to suit your needs (Sky Hooks included)
- Supplied with Pack of 10 Sky Hooks - Simply slide on to the SkyTrack® System to hang storage or lights
- Reflective Webbing Straps - Additional stability for your awning in strong winds. Simply clip onto the pre-attached buckles and peg into the ground to secure. The reflective straps pick up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Multi-Privacy Zip Curtains - Simple and easy to use, creating soft lines and various options of opening
- AirBeam® S.I Pro - Single Point Inflation – With 10 years’ experience of AirBeam® development and testing, Vango introduces single point inflation, a new and revolutionary feature for quick and easy inflation through the AirSpeed S.I Pro valve. Our unique system ensures pitch time is minimised while the multiple AirSpeed™ valves help with simple deflation. The added feature of self-isolated AirBeams® ensures that in the unlikely event of a puncture, the structure remains strong and functional.
- Vango Draught Seal System - Our Patented Draught Seal System creates a tight seal between the awning and your caravan, ensuring no draughts come into your awning. This eliminates the need for any poles, which may potentially have damaged your caravan.
- SuperBeams™ - Larger diameter beams providing additional structure and stability to the awning
- Elements ProShield - Extremely robust and durable, Elements ProShield is ideal for touring awnings. This high quality, weather-resistant fabric features ColourLok™ technology to aid colour retention
- SkyLiners Included - Reduces the effects of condensation and provides a thermal barrier in cold weather
- Draught Skirt & Two Wheel Arch Covers Included - Reduce draughts from coming in under the caravan into the awning
- Optional Annex Available - Perfect for extra storage or clip in the included bedroom for an added sleeping area
- Optional Mesh Door Pack Available - Mesh doors to increase the flow of air within your awning while keeping bugs out
Please Note: This is a Touring Awning – This awning is designed for touring use; it is not designed for static or long-term seasonal pitching as extensive exposure to UV light will cause accelerated fabric degradation. UV degradation is not covered under the warranty. However, under normal holiday use your awning will give long service
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders over £100.00. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £12 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £11 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- The Republic of Ireland: £18 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366
|Awning Of Month||No|