Dorema Daytona XL 270
Voted by Dorema dealers as the most popular touring awning in the UK.
This fantastic value for money awning is produced in Dorema's own European factory to the same exacting standards as all the top grade Dorema models.
This fantastic value for money awning is produced in Dorem's own European factory to the same exacting standards as all the top grade Dorema models.
In the production of the Daytona the latest TenCate All Season touring quality material is used.
This material is extremely strong, easy to clean, colourfast and will give super performance in all weather conditions.
The new Daytona is fitted with a fly screen panel on the right hand side.
Roof material: TenCate All Season coated polyester
Wall material: TenCate touring quality All Season coated polyester
Front panels: Both panels can be rolled down or zipped out
Side panels: Both panels are fitted with a door and can be zipped out
Size 5-19: 25mm steel frame
2 extra roof support poles in size 10-19
2 extra front legs in size 15-19
Available sizes: 750-1125cm
Available colours: blue/grey, charcoal/grey.
Weight: Size 7 approx. 32kg
• A ventilation opening in the ridge of the front panel that can be closed with a zipped panel
• On the right-hand side you will find a fly screen panel
• Upgrade to the EasyGrip steel frame
• Lightweight Fibre Tech fibreglass frame
• Lightweight aluminium EasyGrip Quick System frame
• Annex tall
• Inner tent annex
• Veranda pole
• Quick Lock pads
• Safe Lock System kit
• Covered zips in matching material for extra protection
• Annexes are designed to fit on either the left or right-hand side of the awning
• Fitted with Quick Lock profile
• Fitted with Safe Lock System