AL-KO Trailer Control (ATC) - Max Weight Up to 1800kg - Single Axle
AL-KO Trailer Control is the innovative anti-snaking system - Anyone who has ever encountered critical driving situations with their outfit will know that trailers or caravans react very sensitively at high speeds – and what the risks are!
Even minor avoidance manoeuvres, side winds on bridges or wind pressure when overtaking trucks can soon cause the trailer to start snaking. ATC AL-KO Trailer Control actively counteracts such phenomena!
The innovative anti-snaking system
Anyone who has ever encountered critical driving situations with their outfit will know that trailers or caravans react very sensitively at high speeds – and what the risks are! Even minor avoidance manoeuvres, side winds on bridges or wind pressure when overtaking trucks can soon cause the trailer to start snaking. ATC AL-KO Trailer Control actively counteracts such phenomena! The ATC has now proven itself 125,000 times and is our contribution to increased road safety.
- Sensors react to small lateral accelerations.
- The system reacts automatically; the driver barely notices this correction
- The gentle braking has the effect of returning the trailer to its track automatically
- Automatic test runs when connecting the trailer
- A clearly visible green LED indicates the emergency system is fully functional during startup
- No adjustment to the towing vehicle or caravan needed
- Visible safety: Critical towing conditions are detected at an early stage
- Three systems at the receiver: System status can always be seen
- Simple plug and play installation of the transmitter
- Receiver can be positioned anywhere in the interior
- Adjustable LED brightness
- Simple retrofit for all ATC*
- 2Link ready
*from 2009, also for Hobby, in older models a software update is possible
Winner of the DCC Technik Award.
We offer free delivery to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland on all orders over £100.00. Orders will be sent on a next working day service.
Please Note: ATC's are excluded from free delivery and have a delivery cost of £25.
For orders less than £100, the cost of delivery is £8.00 per consignment for addresses in mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland.
See below for charges and delivery service to further destinations:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £12 per consignment, 2 working day service.
- Northern Ireland: £11 per consignment, 2 working day service.
If orders are placed before 2pm and the item is in stock, orders will be processed, packed and shipped the same day. A text message and/or email, will be sent on the day of delivery confirming a 1 hour window for delivery.
If product isn’t in stock an email will be sent confirming delivery date. We would expect this to be within 3-4 days of order date.In the event an order cannot be fulfilled in full a representative of Yorkshire Caravans will inform the customer and a full refund will be issued.
If you require any further information regarding deliveries or have any special requests please feel free to talk to us on 01302 710366
|Display Stock Status||CALLFORAVAILABILITY|